They should be in jail.Sterling Trust is the custodian of my IRA account.
They did not meet their fiduciary responsibilities in our agreement. Sterling continued to take customer money and share it with Superior Gold Group for over 3 years. SGG was shut down for illegal practice. They continued to mislead me and many others about our accounts.
Sterling has continued to make mistakes on our accounts. Sterling Trust has refused to give us our money back while they send us statements and charging fees.
Do not do business with them.
If you have been a victim of Sterling Trust or Superior Gold Group join this page for more info.http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SGGINVESTOR/
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ira Account
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Ordered the first one for $49.99 and got the second one ,radiculous ,offered me 15% back unbelievable ,seriously 15% ,don't order from . Mine was in Lawrenceville Georgia ...."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "1507071613852949 Hi I have two weeks waiting for 2 swimsuits and pay for fast shipping!..."