They should be in jail.Sterling Trust is the custodian of my IRA account.
They did not meet their fiduciary responsibilities in our agreement. Sterling continued to take customer money and share it with Superior Gold Group for over 3 years. SGG was shut down for illegal practice. They continued to mislead me and many others about our accounts.
Sterling has continued to make mistakes on our accounts. Sterling Trust has refused to give us our money back while they send us statements and charging fees.
Do not do business with them.
If you have been a victim of Sterling Trust or Superior Gold Group join this page for more info.http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/SGGINVESTOR/
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ira Account
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Five years of being one of LIFE ALERT'S top national producers, one of the most awarded sales representatives of all time in the New York Office, never missed work, and..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."